Last updated: Mar 16, 2020.
Dear friends and loyal customers,
Like many of you, we have also been closely monitoring the news concerning the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), and are worried about the safety of our friends and loved ones. To protect our employees and our communities from further exposure, we have decided to take several preliminary precautions:
Starting today, March 16th:
- Approximately half of our team will be working from home, while the remainder will stay at our local facility to guarantee continuity of our manufacturing and production.
- Our facility is reorganizing to allow for sufficient social-distancing amongst our employees.
- All employees are taking extra care to keep their working stations clean and to follow the CDC guidelines both at work and while at home.
- All future meetings will be held remotely via conference or postponed.
- Until further notice, only PIKE employees will be permitted entry to our facility.
While we focus on the safety and health of our team, we will continue to provide you with the products and services you have come to rely on.
We appreciate your understanding and ask for your patience, as we try to navigate this ever-changing situation and mitigate its effects.
Stay safe and take care,
Your friends at PIKE Technologies